Warning: Undefined array key "options" in /home/customer/www/intheblackfinancialwellness.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/widgets/site-logo.php on line 123

Free Guide

5 easy ways to invest for the life you want

Is this stigma keeping you from an overlooked investment opportunity?

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term “mobile home?”

Unfortunately, there is a stigma attached to mobile homes.

So much so that people often overlook it as a viable option for residence or investing.

But what if you opened your mind a little?

Did you know that 22 million people live in mobile homes in the U.S.?

Or that there are over 4 million mobile homes in the U.S.

Out of the 4 million, only 20 percent are owned by big companies, meaning the remaining 80% are the perfect investment opportunity.

Last Friday, in our private Facebook group, Get In The Black, I talked about why you should consider investing in mobile homes and how to get started.

I briefly introduced this often overlooked opportunity, including specific websites you can use to find homes.

Check it out under the videos section of the group. Watch it here.

Then tell me, is mobile home investing part of your current strategy?


Join millions of people in the crypto universe. Start your journey with our crypto & NFT beginner course.